MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Moderation Plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my website, I was using a post moderation plugin, but I had deactivated it and uninstalled it at least 8 months ago.

Now, since getting a new computer, I cannot seem to find the plugin.

The main function of the plugin was to mark ALL NEW posts by newly registered users. 
The plugin would mark the first 'x' amount of that user's new posts so that it would enable the forum staff to review the new user's posts to make sure that they are not a spammer and/or carders. I had set that plugin setting to mark the first 3 posts by ALL new users. (that number can be changed if needed)

For the life of me, I cannot recall the name of that plugin. It was very useful. 

I had installed a different plugin and was using that one for the past 8 months, but I decided to deactivate and uninstall that plugin because it was letting in way too many spammer and/or carders. 

Does anyone know of this plugin? What is the name of that plugin? Where can I download it?
Required Approvals plugin was coded for an older version of MyBB
see related discussion & about an improved version here (post #4)
(2019-05-31, 12:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Required Approvals plugin was coded for an older version of MyBB
see related discussion & about an improved version here (post #4)

That is exactly what I want, but...

My biggest concern using that old plugin is that can be exploited or has vulnerabilities. 

I don't want to install an old plugin only to find out that it has opened a backdoor to my website because of an exploit/vulnerability.
^ checked its code. I do not see possibility of such exploit