MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.8.21 Pre-Release Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2019-06-04, 01:42 PM)expmrb Wrote: [ -> ]When the mybb community will be updated to 1.8.21?

We generally wait until the pre-release has had some time to be tested properly before deploying it to the Community forums.
Hello, I think there is an issue with sceditor: I upgraded a local forum
Server : wamp on Win10
Steps to reproduce:
- quote one or more message, or insert a quote with a title (quote=xxxx), in source mode or in embeded mode
- switch to source mode (if you previously post in source mode, first switch to embed mode)
=> all quotes with title disappear. Quotes without title stay.
(2019-06-05, 06:12 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I think there is an issue with sceditor: I upgraded a local forum
Server : wamp on Win10
Steps to reproduce:
- quote one or more message, or insert a quote with a title (quote=xxxx), in source mode or in embeded mode
- switch to source mode (if you previously post in source mode, first switch to embed mode)
=> all quotes with title disappear. Quotes without title stay.

i have been doing this since the bug was identified and it works for center alignment
Is there a list of all the new updated templates for 1.8.21 yet?
(2019-06-05, 06:53 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a list of all the new updated templates for 1.8.21 yet?

As of now:
  - codebuttons
  - forumdisplay
  - forumdisplay_inlinemoderation
  - forumdisplay_threadlist_rating
  - forumjump_advanced
  - global_dst_detection
  - header_welcomeblock_member
  - header_welcomeblock_member_buddy
  - member_lostpw
  - member_register
  - member_register_question
  - member_register_regimage
  - memberlist
  - memberlist_search
  - misc_syndication
  - modcp_reports
  - multipage_jump_page
  - polls_editpoll
  - polls_newpoll
  - post_captcha
  - post_captcha_recaptcha_invisible
  - post_javascript
  - private_send
  - search_results_posts_inlinemoderation
  - search_results_threads_inlinemoderation
  - showthread
  - showthread_inlinemoderation
  - showthread_ratethread
  - usercp_editlists

XML file comparison: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/compare/myb...9b667b44b8
We've just merged a commit to try and resolve the following issue: https://community.mybb.com/thread-223323...pid1330143

We've moved the tag for mybb_1821_build to include this new commit. If you re-download the package linked in the first post of this thread, it will include the fix. We would be grateful if you could please test and confirm that the quote issue is resolved.

Thanks!
Encourage everyone to please test and report any issue found.
Certain third party libraries upgraded in this release which includes several backward incompatibilities. We have addressed whatever identified instantly, but identification is a big part and we need help of community.

Thanks Crazycat & whiteneo for reporting issues.
Thanks for the update Euan!
After testing via upgrade I found a new uncached template appearing

header_welcomeblock_member_buddy
I know I missed it Toungue
I'll do that. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5