MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sendthread.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice on this forum 'Send Thread to a Friend' is not shown on threads and throws a 'no permission' error if you type the URL in manually. Am I missing the option to disable this option?
THIS forum?
(2019-06-02, 11:36 AM)woostar Wrote: [ -> ]I notice on this forum 'Send Thread to a Friend' is not shown on threads and throws a 'no permission' error if you type the URL in manually. Am I missing the option to disable this option?

Are you talking about YOUR website or THIS website?

You need to be more clear on what the issue is.
On MyBB.com

[attachment=41816]

I want to disable this for all users on my forum.
In ACP, under group permission of every group > miscellaneous
Make sure "Can send threads to friends and email users?" option is checked.

wait, what is your question?
Oh...
Doh! It's a group option 🤦‍♂️ Was looking for a global option lol

Many thanks Smile
(2019-06-02, 12:44 PM)woostar Wrote: [ -> ]Doh! It's a group option 🤦‍♂️ Was looking for a global option lol  

Many thanks Smile

Ok, but until there is a global option, why can't you do this for now for each group?

At least, no one can create new polls to a thread. 

As far as that 'View Printable Version' option, just delete the link on all pages that have that link in it. 

Comment out the line or remove that line that contains the link in the templates. If it's not shown, no one knows about it.

[Image: 6c964ce52c310267007579c71f8a565b.png]
Sorry my communication skills are lacking today (hangover) lol. I was meant to say that I was looking in the wrong place (I was looking in the global config). Group options work for me too Smile