MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with my postbit edit, look at this
[attachment=41822]

<a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" id="edit_post_{$post['pid']}" title="{$lang->postbit_edit}" class="postbit_edit postbit_mirage"><span>{$lang->postbit_button_edit}</span></a>
<div id="edit_post_{$post['pid']}_popup" class="popup_menu" style="display: none;"><div class="popup_item_container"><a href="javascript:void(0)" class="popup_item quick_edit_button" id="quick_edit_post_{$post['pid']}">{$lang->postbit_quick_edit}</a></div><div class="popup_item_container"><a href="editpost.php?pid={$post['pid']}" class="popup_item">{$lang->postbit_full_edit}</a></div></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
// <!--
 if(use_xmlhttprequest == "1")
 {
 $("#edit_post_{$post['pid']}").popupMenu();
 }
// -->
</script>
Hi,

maybe it's a CSS problem and not a template problem, but in the URL of your forum I can't check, it uses XenForo.
(2019-06-03, 09:34 AM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

maybe it's a CSS problem and not a template problem, but in the URL of your forum I can't check, it uses XenForo.

hi im using mybb.
This is a very very old issue and somehow or another the proposed solution never got an acceptance.
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2177

The best possible solution would be replacing the dropdown with your own.
An immediate hotfix could be (add it to your global.css):

/* popup_menu hotfix for edit button in postbit */
.post_management_buttons .popup_menu {
 top: auto !important;
 left: auto !important;
}

Since edit button it's always in first place of post management buttons, making the popup_menu positioned to its static position should look fine.

The same approach can be applied also if the edit button it's not in first place, wrapping the button inside an inline-block element (but probably need some other little tweaks).
already fixed.