MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: age restrict post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some one have age age restrict post post plugin worked one means share to me please
What do you mean ?
A plugin to restrict posting or to restrict display of posts ?
And working on which criteria ? A whole forum (or set of forums) or based on thread prefix ? Or anything else ?
yes bro based on thread prefix i was have one plugin

Age Restricted Thread Prefixes (2.0)
If a certain thread prefix is used, then the user must be 18+ (configurable) in order to view the thread.
In order to post a thread using the prefix, this user will need to have the minimum age.
Created by ModMyBB.com

this one now not working

(2019-06-05, 11:26 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean ?
A plugin to restrict posting or to restrict display of posts ?
And working on which criteria ? A whole forum (or set of forums) or based on thread prefix ? Or anything else ?

Age Restricted Thread Prefixes (2.0)
If a certain thread prefix is used, then the user must be 18+ (configurable) in order to view the thread.
In order to post a thread using the prefix, this user will need to have the minimum age.

Created by ModMyBB.com

we can customize that = forum , thread. prefix

like that so fine
I had the idea of a NSFW plugin and began it a few days ago, I can add the age restriction criteria and rename it.

I think I'll upload it in a few days.
(2019-06-05, 01:02 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I had the idea of a NSFW plugin and began it a few days ago, I can add the age restriction criteria and rename it.

I think I'll upload it in a few days.

ok bro i am waiting
Will be soon released Smile

A part of the admin interface integrating the age restriction:
[Image: rPWB9nR.png]
(2019-06-18, 10:09 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Will be soon released Smile

A part of the admin interface integrating the age restriction:
[Image: rPWB9nR.png]

I have one question about verifying a user's age...

How can the age of a user be verified over the internet? 

In my country (USA), people must have a valid license that they are over the age of 21 to purchase any alcoholic beverages. That is done face to face.

How is it done over the internet? There has to be a face to face interaction for someone to show a license to prove they are over the age of 18 or 21.
The age cannot be verified. The plugin works with the birtday the user enter in his profile, no more.
There is no real possibility to verify, we can just trust the user.

Before the validation of the release post : you can download and test the beta version from https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1273
wow ......... i will test it now
(2019-06-21, 03:39 AM)kuttysoft Wrote: [ -> ]wow ......... i will test it now

Feel free to do any suggestion and feed back.