MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.
this is what shows up when anyone tries to register an account. I found a similar thred but it did not help my problem. I dont have capcha turned on nor do i have the security qestion enabled. I have reinstalled mybb and that didnt fix the problem, I have enabled and disabled anysetting to do with capcha and it still gices the same error. Can any one help?
Hi,

URL of your forum?
(2019-06-06, 07:10 AM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

URL of your forum?

rnftry.com/Forum
Since I reinstalled I havent added my custom things back.
Hi,

check in Admin Control Panel > Configuration (Tab) > General Configuration (15 Settings) > CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting

What is selected?

Select "MyBB Default Captcha" if the box in reCAPTCHA Public Key and in reCAPTCHA Private Key are empty.
(2019-06-06, 04:42 PM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

check in Admin Control Panel > Configuration (Tab) > General Configuration (15 Settings) > CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting

What is selected?

Select "MyBB Default Captcha" if the box in reCAPTCHA Public Key and in reCAPTCHA Private Key are empty
MyBB Default Captcha was already selected, I did not know this setting was there I had only seen the settings in the login and registration options that had to do with captcha. I did not want to use captcha so I set to use no captcha and it is working now. Thanks for your help!