MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to enter any threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had a fresh Installation of MyBB on localhost XAMPP. Once everything has been configured, the forum was moved to Hostinger.
Everything works, but:

[Image: Q5fK1h1.png]

As you can see the "href" field of the thread is empty, this prevents anyone from entering the thread.
If I click and hold on the thread's name, then click on it again, the href is filled with the correct value, and the thread can be opened.
After leaving the thread this problem returns.
Hi,

go to Admin Control Panel > Templates & Style (Tab) > Templates (left column) > YOUR THEME > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay_thread

Check if it's like the code I paste (specially the bold part):

Quote:<tr class="inline_row">

<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>

<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">

{$attachment_count}

<div>

<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>

<div class="author smalltext">{$thread['profilelink']}</div>

</div>

</td>

<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=whoposted&tid={$thread['tid']}" onclick="MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']}); return false;">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}</td>

<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">{$thread['views']}</td>

{$rating}

<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">

<span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate}<br />

<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>

</td>

{$modbit}

</tr>
I solved it. Installed a custom theme, problem went away, thanks for your solution.