MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post about myBB in my forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi myBB users,

i am new here and tested this forum few days back and find it very nice and user friendly and i am sure myBB will be the next generation free forum software which i personelly think better than phpBB....Smile

I have launched a new forums directory & resources site in that i have forums to discuss about various forum related things for the admins..

Find it at http://www.foruma-z.com/

I have created a section exclusive for myBB for people to discuss the pro & cons about this software, so kindly request myBB user to post your experiances about myBB and spread the word among the admins and forum owners...

ThanksWink
ummmmm we do that here already
wolfden Wrote:ummmmm we do that here already

I understand that, but this forum is meant for users of myBB and mine is a common place for all types of forum software users and by taking part there you will be able to mingle with all admins and forum owners and spread the word about myBB...Smile

My aim in creating this site is to provide infomations about all aspects of forum and resources..

ThanksRolleyes