MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [?$] How much should be these things cost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Note!: I'm currently looking only price.

Things:
  • Advanced Complex Tournament Elo System Plugin: More info with PM
  • OUGC Awards some modifications: Award packs: when mod or admin awards specific type award, award should be "open" and user got random award what selected to this pack. Tasks to request award.
  • Event threads: Example, but little bit different design.
  • Custom Theme
  • Promotion Quiz System: User submit quiz, then it's go to Reviewing CP, when reviewed and when everything not OK, quiz go back to user and user need make fixes. When all is OK, user get promotion to higher usergroup.
  • Giveaways Plugin: Collect all users who posted in giveaway thread at once and select one of these (random).
Again, I'm not want to buy them now. Only price, how much these should be cost.
Different devs will charge different prices, if you need help PM me I'll do my best to support you.
(2019-06-10, 04:15 PM)ibz31 Wrote: [ -> ]Different devs will charge different prices, if you need help PM me I'll do my best to support you.

But do you know who is cheapest dev? Smile
$50 to $150+ - Advanced Complex Tournament Elo System Plugin
$25 to $50 - OUGC Awards some modifications
$10 to $15 - Event threads
$30 to $100 - Custom Theme
$50 to $150+ - Promotion Quiz System
$50 to $150+ - Giveaways Plugin

These are just my idea for the estimated price. About the $150+ requesting for a specific plugin feature that is not available on free and paid plugins will cost even higher. Unlike to the OUGC awards that is already on the web modifying it is very easy for experts.