MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sceditor changes and upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have changed the file jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.mybb.css

As you all know these certain directory doesn't exists in 1.8.21 but the file jquery.sceditor.mybb.css does.

The thing is I have forgotten how many (and where) I have changed the code in this file.

How do you guys propose that I fix the issue?
(2019-06-11, 02:14 PM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have changed the file jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.mybb.css

As you all know these certain directory doesn't exists in 1.8.21 but the file jquery.sceditor.mybb.css does.

The thing is I have forgotten how many (and where) I have changed the code in this file.

You could do a diff comparison between your customized CSS and the old CSS style, then apply those changes to the new one.
I'm afraid there was no other way for us to update to the current version of SCEditor - we had to update all of it, you can't just update some of it.
(2019-06-11, 03:06 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-11, 02:14 PM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have changed the file jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles/jquery.sceditor.mybb.css

You could do a diff comparison between your customized CSS and the old CSS style, then apply those changes to the new one.
I'm afraid there was no other way for us to update to the current version of SCEditor - we had to update all of it, you can't just update some of it.

Okay Euan. I did compare the codes from my site's file and a fresh copy of 1.8.20. And found all the changes.

Now my query is this the same file in 1.8.21 or something else I have to change too. Surely, the two files codes look quite same to me.
(2019-06-11, 03:13 PM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-11, 03:06 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay Euan. I did compare the codes from my site's file and a fresh copy of 1.8.20. And found all the changes.

Now my query is this the same file in 1.8.21 or something else I have to change too. Surely, the two files codes look quite same to me.
There are some minor changes in 1.8.21, but I can't remember exactly what we had to change to get it working I'm afraid.
Okay, many thanks Euan I will perform the upgrade in my localhost first. If any issue rises then I will let you know.