MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After update to latest mybb_1.8.21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-06-16, 03:58 PM)MSL Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Also spoiler button disappeared form codebuttons and nor working any more. I'm using "My spoiler by Whiteneo" plugin.

The plugin needs to be updated. Contact author.
my issue still not resolve so please help me to fix it ?
The HTML can only appear if your codebuttons template is missing this option line:
format: "bbcode",

So, again, make sure and revert your codebuttons template to default.
sceditor metin alanı daraltılmış ve otomatik font ekler

[Image: editor%20hatas%C4%B1.jpg]
[Image: editor%20hatas%C4%B12.jpg]
[Image: editor%20hatas%C4%B13.jpg]
codebutton showing

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/plugins/undo.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var partialmode = {$mybb->settings['partialmode']},
opt_editor = {
plugins: "undo",
format: "bbcode",
bbcodeTrim: true,
style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=1821",
rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']},
locale: "mybblang",
width: "100%",
enablePasteFiltering: true,
autoUpdate: true,
emoticonsEnabled: {$emoticons_enabled},
emoticons: {
// Emoticons to be included in the dropdown
dropdown: {
{$dropdownsmilies}
},
// Emoticons to be included in the more section
more: {
{$moresmilies}
},
// Emoticons that are not shown in the dropdown but will still be converted. Can be used for things like aliases
hidden: {
{$hiddensmilies}
}
},
emoticonsCompat: true,
toolbar: "{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|maximize,source",
};
{$editor_language}
$(function() {
$("#{$bind}").sceditor(opt_editor);

MyBBEditor = $("#{$bind}").sceditor("instance");
{$sourcemode}
});
</script>
how can i fix it ????
(2019-06-14, 12:00 PM)liondog72 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin CP > Templates and Style > Templates > Default Templates > Ungrouped templates > find " codebuttons" and under options click revert back to original.
Thank you so much. It fixed my issue!
under options click revert back to original not showing only show full edit .

and also change my theme still same issue . please help me
Pages: 1 2