MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After update to latest mybb_1.8.21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
after update to latest mybb version 

showing error when i trying to post new thread

when post thread this error showing 

<div>Pivot 1.4.26 - Responsive Multipurpose WordPress Theme</div><div>WP version: 4.x + 5.x | Demo link:https://themeforest.net/item/-pivot-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/9219731</div><div><br></div><div>Pivot WordPress Theme with a clean and professional design which will be a great solution for your business, portfolio, blog or any other purpose website.</div><div><br></div><div>Nulled Pivot WordPress Theme&nbsp; was built with awesome Twitter Bootstrap v3 and it loads of page builder elements pages with unlimited color options. Since it is responsive, the layout will adapt to different screen sizes which will make your website be compatible with any device such as smart phones, tablets or desktop computers. Pivot WP Template has 8 Header Types to Choose From.</div><div><br></div><div>Features</div><div>One Click Demo Install</div><div>Amazing Ebor Page Builder Included</div><div>Lightning Fast</div><div>Fully Localized and Translation Ready</div><div>Flat design</div><div>Revolution Slider Included</div><div>Master Slider Included</div><div>Fully Responsive</div><div>Twitter Bootstrap 3.2</div><div>Parallax effect</div><div>Infinite Homepage Layouts</div><div>Retina-ready graphics and icons</div><div>SEO-friendly</div><div>Portfolio posts types</div><div>Filterable portfolio</div><div>Google Fonts</div><div>Rich styling options</div><div><br></div><div>Download</div><div>You agree that the content you download here is only for testing purpose and shouldn't be used for commercial use or as a final product on a live site.</div><div><br></div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>Direct link</div><div><br></div><div></div><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"> </span><br></p>

how can i fix it ??
This is not an error message.
State the "Error Message" if there is any with your website link.
https://www.blackhatstudent.com/index.php

everything is working fine but when i try to post new thread show this see in image in all post
here is link
https://ibb.co/V34Rg2v
Disable any editor related plugin you have installed.
Its an interference.
disabled all plugin still same issue
Go to Admin CP > Templates and Style > Templates > Default Templates > Ungrouped templates > find " codebuttons" and under options click revert back to original.
(2019-06-14, 12:00 PM)liondog72 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin CP > Templates and Style > Templates > Default Templates > Ungrouped templates > find " codebuttons" and under options click revert back to original.
try but same issue
(2019-06-14, 12:00 PM)liondog72 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin CP > Templates and Style > Templates > Default Templates > Ungrouped templates > find " codebuttons" and under options click revert back to original.

Thanks, this seams to have helped solving a problem a had after the latest upgrade.
Hi! Also spoiler button disappeared form codebuttons and nor working any more. I'm using "My spoiler by Whiteneo" plugin.
Pages: 1 2