MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trying to change domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I've just changed domain from arhd.eu to arhd.pl. I've edited settings.php and mybb_settings in data base but still end up with messed up forum. I think css is not loading. Any ideas? 
[Image: tzi7yea.png]
Hi,

your nazwa.pl domain redirects to the subdomain arhd.nazwa.pl, and that's the problem.

You must configure it with the subdomain URL.
(2019-06-12, 11:09 AM)Widar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I've just changed domain from arhd.eu to arhd.pl. I've edited settings.php and mybb_settings in data base but still end up with messed up forum. I think css is not loading. Any ideas? 

Did you change the settings in the Site Details in your AdminCP?

View the screenshot for assistance. Also, your Cookie Path should only have the forward slash '/' and Cookie Prefix should be left blank.

[Image: 2848ec37a5d9785df7cb5e35081c683e.png]
@NoRules
ok, this doesn't seem to work

(2019-06-12, 11:37 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-12, 11:09 AM)Widar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I've just changed domain from arhd.eu to arhd.pl. I've edited settings.php and mybb_settings in data base but still end up with messed up forum. I think css is not loading. Any ideas? 

Did you change the settings in the Site Details in your AdminCP?

View the screenshot for assistance. Also, your Cookie Path should only have the forward slash '/' and Cookie Prefix should be left blank.

[Image: 2848ec37a5d9785df7cb5e35081c683e.png]

Ok I fixed cookies and it looks like css got better but now I can not login.

Ok. I've checked cookies again and now I think it works properly. Thanks a lot for your help