MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Make Long Board Name apply only on Index?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Case is when I search my site on google, the board name reflects fine for the index/homepage.

"AnimeFused.com - Anime & Manga Forum"

But for my threads on Google Results it looks like this:

My Thread Title sometimes is this long - AnimeFused - Anime & Manga Forum Community

I wish to make it look like this:

My Thread Title sometimes is this long - AnimeFused

My problem 2nd problem is the Breadcrumbs is very long as well.

AnimeFused - Anime & Manga Forum Community » Anime & Manga Corner » Featured Top List & Recommendation » Thread Title

AnimeFused » Anime & Manga Corner » Featured Top List & Recommendation » Thread Title
(2019-06-13, 02:38 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]My Case is when I search my site on google, the board name reflects fine for the index/homepage.

"AnimeFused.com - Anime & Manga Forum"

But for my threads on Google Results it looks like this:

My Thread Title sometimes is this long - AnimeFused - Anime & Manga Forum Community

My Thread Title sometimes is this long - AnimeFused

My problem 2nd problem is the Breadcrumbs is very long as well.

AnimeFused - Anime & Manga Forum Community » Anime & Manga Corner » Featured Top List & Recommendation » Thread Title

AnimeFused » Anime & Manga Corner » Featured Top List & Recommendation » Thread Title

You can reduce the name of the website to 'AnimeFused' in all instances.

Then Google will start to pick up on the shorter website name.

Then, make a logo that includes the longer name and leave that on your website. 

Very much like the way I did it on my website. In fact, the website logo is the same one you see in my signature block below.

The logo can be something like this...

AnimeFused
Anime & Manga Forum Community

You can add a small icon/graphical image to the logo to make it stand out.

Doing it this way will solve all of your post/thread title issues.