MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional requirements > usergroup (Upgrade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Hi guys. I want to ask, on my upgrade page (To upgrade users a higher rank), how can I make it so they must be in Usergroup A + Have minimum posts/reputation to click button for Usergroup B to purchase? 

To have it show a text saying "You do not meet these requirements" over purchase button for Usergroup B, and when the user reaches Usergroup A + Minimum posts/reputation limit, then the purchase button is unlocked and can be clicked.

Is there a plugin for this? Or code? I have template conditionals if code
(2019-06-15, 09:06 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]So, Hi guys. I want to ask, on my upgrade page (To upgrade users a higher rank), how can I make it so they must be in Usergroup A + Have minimum posts/reputation to click button for Usergroup B to purchase? 

To have it show a text saying "You do not meet these requirements" over purchase button for Usergroup B, and when the user reaches Usergroup A + Minimum posts/reputation limit, then the purchase button is unlocked and can be clicked.

Install the Newpoints plugin and the MySubscriptions plugin to achieve your goals. 

Look in the MyBB Extend section.
What plugin are you using for upgrades?
(2019-06-15, 12:09 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-15, 09:06 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]So, Hi guys. I want to ask, on my upgrade page (To upgrade users a higher rank), how can I make it so they must be in Usergroup A + Have minimum posts/reputation to click button for Usergroup B to purchase? 

Install the Newpoints plugin and the MySubscriptions plugin to achieve your goals. 

Looking for payments to be paid with coinpayments, not Newpoints system
(2019-06-15, 02:10 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin are you using for upgrades?
None. I have a custom upgrade page that redirects to coinpayments checkout
(2019-06-15, 08:32 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]

(2019-06-15, 02:10 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin are you using for upgrades?

Only the PAID versions of Coderme Donations and Bankpipe plugins will accept cyptocurrencies. 

Both will do auto-upgrades of user accounts once the payment is verified.

I use both for my website. Coderme Donations plugin will be discontinued due to author lack of interest in maintaining the plugin.
(2019-06-15, 09:22 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-15, 08:32 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]

Only the PAID versions of Coderme Donations and Bankpipe plugins will accept cyptocurrencies. 

I use both for my website. Coderme Donations plugin will be discontinued due to author lack of interest in maintaining the plugin.

Oh perfect. What plugin can u recommend? Bankpipe then as Coderme will be discontinued?

Edit: Coderme doesn't have gold plan anymore. And bankpipe doesnt accept crypto (Just paid for it)
(2019-06-15, 09:54 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]Only the PAID versions of Coderme Donations and Bankpipe plugins will accept cyptocurrencies. 

Oh perfect. What plugin can u recommend? Bankpipe then as Coderme will be discontinued?

Edit: Coderme doesn't have gold plan anymore. And bankpipe doesnt accept crypto (Just paid for it)

For now, Bankpipe is in beta, therefore, only Paypal is accepted.

Once Bankpipe is fully released, it will accept cryptocurrencies.

Apparently, without my knowledge, the author has stopped supporting the Coderme Donations Gold plan. I paid for that one, too.

Use your Paypal account, for now, to accept payments through Bankpipe.