MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Something like MySubscriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-06-16, 10:15 AM)Zangeose Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-16, 10:13 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]Bankpipe does not accept crypto atm. I bought it earlier today as I am looking for the same thing as you.
I really need a plugin that works with crypto coins. (atm.) Could it be added soon? I need it asap.

Shade has already replied yesterday that cryptocurrency support will be coming. He did not say when.

For now, use Paypal. It will do the job just fine.

(2019-06-16, 10:12 AM)Zangeose Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want the plugin for free, but Serpius has helped me in the past for my forum and if you look at my other thread I really need help there too

You are already on my Discord.
(2019-06-16, 10:21 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-16, 10:13 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]Bankpipe does not accept crypto atm. I bought it earlier today as I am looking for the same thing as you.
I really need a plugin that works with crypto coins. (atm.) Could it be added soon? I need it asap.

Shade has already replied yesterday that cryptocurrency support will be coming. He did not say when.

(2019-06-16, 10:12 AM)Zangeose Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want the plugin for free, but Serpius has helped me in the past for my forum and if you look at my other thread I really need help there too

I can't message you on discord :/, I'm in your server tho;
But I can only accept cryptocurrencies. It is a must.
(2019-06-16, 10:27 AM)Zangeose Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-16, 10:21 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't message you on discord :/, I'm in your server tho;
But I can only accept cryptocurrencies. It is a must.

If you insist on only accepting cryptocurrencies, then you are limiting your paid userbase because of this limitation.

Accepting Paypal will give you the potential to increase the amount of paid accounts.
I got myself a MySubscriptions edited version. Bought it from a reputable person.
And no it is the other way around for me @Serpius.
More people will pay me in btc =)
Got everything working, someone can put this on solved
Thanks
(2019-06-16, 03:34 PM)Zangeose Wrote: [ -> ]I got myself a MySubscriptions edited version. Bought it from a reputable person.
Thanks

Do u think u can link me to ur seller? Would like it as well!
(2019-06-16, 03:34 PM)Zangeose Wrote: [ -> ]I got myself a MySubscriptions edited version. Bought it from a reputable person.
Thanks

Why did you pay for a plugin that is being offered by the author for FREE? Look HERE.

Whoever you bought this plugin from ripped you off.
Pages: 1 2