MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a super basic currency plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently we have core files edited to give site Currency ("Gemstones") upon post and thread creation. These database fields already exist, I'd just like to move them to plugin format rather than use core file edits to grant them.

All the plugin needs to do:

- Give X amounts of "Gemstones" per post, and per thread creation (different amounts)
- Allow admins to edit these numbers at any time
- Allow us to edit them on User profiles via Admin CP
- Display on postbit/profile

Willing to pay extra to get this done quickly, bit of an emergency. Thank you!!
https://github.com/PirataNervo/newpoints

Seems like NewPoints does exactly what you need.
I'm not really interested in using a pre-made plugin. I have thousands of users with a database field called Gemstones already and I'm not a programmer so I don't know how I would transfer that into a different system. Unless it's much easier than I'm thinking?
If you don't want a premade one then hire a dev and get your plugin made as per your need.
(2019-06-17, 04:11 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want a premade one then hire a dev and get your plugin made as per your need.

Isn't that what this forum is for....? That's what I am doing.
(2019-06-18, 06:41 PM)dcamire11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-17, 04:11 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want a premade one then hire a dev and get your plugin made as per your need.

Oh, snap!!

At @effone...

I'm walking away looking over my shoulder to see if @effone is still standing!   Rolleyes
(2019-06-18, 06:41 PM)dcamire11 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah!!! So sorry...
May be I posted it while sleeping.
Already Coded and sent the Plugin to OP Smile