MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [FOR TESTING] Move MyAwards to OUGC Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created plugin, what should be move awards from MyAwards to OUGC Awards. Please use only for testing. May break DB.

Requirements:
  • No existing OUGC Awards awards and categories (create conflict)
  • Need have MyAwards and OUGC Awards

To use just activate plugin and done!

GitHub is here. When you find bugs or have suggestion, add them to there, but Merge Requests is better  Big Grin .

This is my first plugin, so this may not work first time.

Download dev build: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1271.
I submit a little MR : check if the plugins tables exists before converting.
(2019-06-17, 02:15 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I submit a little MR : check if the plugins tables exists before converting.

Thanks, I merged it and Extend site build is updated too.

For note: I moved this plugin to GitHub. And please test, if you can make MyAwards working (MyAwards didn't work for me).
Able to do it the other way around if I wish to move to MyAwards when I have OUGC Awards?

Nice work Smile
(2019-07-12, 07:54 AM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]Able to do it the other way around if I wish to move to MyAwards when I have OUGC Awards?

Nice work Smile

Why you want to do this? OUGC Awards is better and this is active project.
Now I think I found solution how to allow existing OUGC Awards categories and awards. But I don't have enough skill to make this. I think this should be detect latest aid and cid (Award ID and Category ID) and adds it to moved awards IDs (and cid). Can anyone make this change.