MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to hide error messages from forum pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, Big Grin 

I'm using prostats which causes tons of errors, but the plugin it self works just fine. (See screenshot below)

[Image: ac62281f5e.png]

[Image: c5b75e0ebb.png]

If you like at the scrollbar on the left you can see there are tons of more error messages in the index.php and any other page the plugin is enabled. How can I hide these error messages? 

I'm running latest mybb version 1.8.21.

Thanks in advance!
Hugo.
(2019-06-17, 05:27 PM)Hugo220 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, Big Grin 

I'm using prostats which causes tons of errors, but the plugin it self works just fine. (See screenshot below)

If you like at the scrollbar on the left you can see there are tons of more error messages in the index.php and any other page the plugin is enabled. How can I hide these error messages? 

Thanks in advance!
Hugo.

DEACTIVATE the Prostats plugin! From what I understand, it is buggy and should not be used unless you are a coder/programer and know how to fix this issue yourself.
(2019-06-17, 07:06 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-17, 05:27 PM)Hugo220 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, Big Grin 

Thanks in advance!
Hugo.

DEACTIVATE the Prostats plugin! From what I understand, it is buggy and should not be used unless you are a coder/programer and know how to fix this issue yourself.

You sure? I believe it is an plugin for an older version of mybb but it works like a charm on the forum.. ):
Actually I just found for you the fix for prostats

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1232
(2019-06-18, 01:11 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I just found for you the fix for prostats

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1232

Thanks! It works like a charm! All the errors are gone now! Big Grin  

PS.

Do you know what the "surprise" function does?   Huh