MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML in posts but disabled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Html is being stored in posts and signatures but HTML aid disabled. Never had this issue happen to me and not sure if it from upgrading to latest version

https://imgur.com/a/ax1LtiT
Revert codebuttons template to default.
(2019-06-18, 04:20 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Revert codebuttons template to default.
I have done this. The codes still show on the same posts and sigs
Code shown in the new posts made?
Old problematic posts will not be corrected automatically after reverting template.
(2019-06-18, 06:48 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Code shown in the new posts made?
Old problematic posts will not be corrected automatically after reverting template.

Seems like it did in a signature of a users. Haven't seen any on posts yet
Override his signature from MCP.
Fantastic! I love the ideas you bring here. I bet there are many readers of your blog who have changed their point of view after reading it!
(2019-06-19, 09:06 AM)vijay.thakor Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic! I love the ideas you bring here. I bet there are many readers of your blog who have changed their point of view after reading it!

If I get correctly what you just said:
The upgrade process and precautions are clearly documented in blog post of release (either written or linked).
If someone blindly upgrade and doesn't consider critical points and land into such a situation then the scenario is even "Fantastic".

Suggestion should be to change the "point of view" for digging up own faults and inabilities before blaming MyBB.
(2019-06-18, 11:00 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Override his signature from MCP.

Happened again. I don't think it's the editor. Editing it in the Admin CP doesn't work ,but if I do it in User cp it works fine (Admin cp just shows a blank signature)