MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts limit per user and/or user group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Is it possible to achieve the following:

I want to make a forum, where the user X have only 3-5 topics created, also I want to limit him to 2-3 replies in this 3-5 threads created by the limited user.

I wondering if there is a MyBB plugin developer, which can make such plugin.

Thanks in advance.
(2019-06-18, 03:08 PM)gdlaw Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I want to make a forum, where the user X have only 3-5 topics created, also I want to limit him to 2-3 replies in this 3-5 threads created by the limited user.

Thanks in advance.

Is this should be limit with timing (like user can make 3-5 topics in one day/week/month/year) or user can make only he threads and posts and after this he can't make post never again.
(2019-06-18, 03:26 PM)ks1001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-18, 03:08 PM)gdlaw Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Is this should be limit with timing (like user can make 3-5 topics in one day/week/month/year) or user can make only he threads and posts and after this he can't make post never again.

The user(s) limits should be extensible by moderator / administrator. The limits will be maintained by external payment application. 
Anyone?
Ok, on to next forum.
Moderators, feel free to remove this thread.