MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Would anyone know how to fix link in last post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does the problem go away when you turn avatars off ?

In the newer versions of that plugin, no changes are made to that template. Only forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost.

Maybe you should uninstall that plugin if you are on an old version and upgrade to the latest available version.
(2019-06-20, 03:05 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the problem go away when you turn avatars off ?

In the newer versions of that plugin, no changes are made to that template. Only forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost.

Maybe you should uninstall that plugin if you are on an old version and upgrade to the latest available version.

@Ashley1
OK were getting very close here, your right on....so as soon as i deactivated the plugin the last post with username beside it is now showing properly and its clickable. Oh i just hope we can fix this issue as i really like the plugin cause it gives the forum a bit of flavor in my eyes. Yes the plugin is the most recent one so is there anything i can do to resolve this in your eyes? Thanks again!
If removing {$avbr} from the template does not solve the problem, then you have to find the <br /> in the plugin file, avatarep.php in the plugins folder, and remove it there. I also use this plugin and i have never had to do this.
(2019-06-20, 03:21 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]If removing {$avbr} from the template does not solve the problem, then you have to find the <br /> in the plugin file, avatarep.php in the plugins folder, and remove it their. I also use this plugin and i have never had to do this.

@Ashley1

Really then that is very strange that if it works perfectly for you then why not for me...lol...bummer Ok so i will re-activate plugin and remove the {$avbr} and see iif that was what was causing the issue at hand.

(2019-06-20, 03:21 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]If removing {$avbr} from the template does not solve the problem, then you have to find the <br /> in the plugin file, avatarep.php in the plugins folder, and remove it their. I also use this plugin and i have never had to do this.

Ok I removed the  {$avbr}  like you asked and that automatically fixed the problem now I 'm just curious where did this {$avbr} come from is what i want to know. But anyways thank you so much @Ashley1 for your time and help i will give you thumbs up for solving my problem.  Big Grin
you're welcome.
(2019-06-20, 03:46 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]you're welcome.

I forgot to give a thumbs-up I guess I must of been half asleep at the time, just gave you one now.   Heart
Pages: 1 2