MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: pb to add onclick in forum rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have a problem to add a onClick instruction in the "Forum Rules" of my forum
In the forum settings, in Forum rules part I chosed :
Display Method = Display rules
Rules = You could go <a href="Mypage.htm" onClick="window.open('Mypage.htm','Mypage','width=700,height=550,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');return false;" target="_blank">here </a> to see it

I use this code to open the page 'Mypage.htm' in a popup; if the user don't active javascript it open a new window.
I often use this code and it's ok but not here
When I go to the forum, I should have : You could go here
Whith a link on the "here"

but I have :
You could go nclick="window.open('Mypage.htm','Mypage','width=700,height=550,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');return false;" target="_blank">here

I look the source code and I have :
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">You could go <a href="Mypage.htm" o<strong></strong>nclick="window.open('Mypage.htm','Mypage','width=700,height=550,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');return false;" target="_blank">here </a></span></td>

So, my code has been change by Mybb, it add a <strong></strong> betwenn "o" and "nClick"; It's the onClick that seems to be the problem, but Why ???
If I write bnclick it's ok (javascript doesn't work of course but I have "You could go here")

An idea ?