MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myreaction's Javascript
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi... I have an issue... or at least some of the users of my forum have problems with some funcionalities of the Plugin.

I'm using the stable version (#6) you can download from the Extend section, before I try with the source code of the Github ver but causes a lot of crashes. For me and for other users the extension works fine, but the other half of the users can't add a reaction, when they click on the Add button nothing happens.

First of all I check the javascipt was loading on the Showthread sheet:
[Image: sBohWft.png]

I've used the defaul JS from the files and even try with the JS of the Github ver (wich is the one that works for me). The file is correctly put on the JS folder. I've try to refresh cache and I've request users erase their navigation caché but the problem persist. So I really don't know where the problem is since everythings seems to works nice except from the pop-up windows of the add button.

Also I'm using the 1.8.19 Mybb version.
Can I have your URL and a test account? Pt sounds like there's probably a javascript error on the page somewhere that stops it from working.
So I had a look at this and it worked for me :/ It may be necessary for users who have the issue to printscreen what shows in their browser console (right click > Inspect > Console) as there may be some javascript errors that stops the plugin working.
Ok then, I'll ask..

Here's one
[Image: error.PNG]

Other
[Image: 7555162764.png]

A curios thing they said me is that on mobile sometimes works but on Pc usually don't
That's really weird, it's saying there's a syntax error in the file, but the code is fine and I can't think why it would only happen for certain people, it would be running the same code all the time. The only thing I can think of is there's some sort of issue where only half the file is being loaded, but that would be either a server or a network issue.