MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make myybb task to work...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed the rss feed plugin in my forum. Since the plugin works with mybb task I think cronjob is not needed. But I have added some feeds and try to run the plugin manually and it posts correctly but the task is not working and since the plugin is not adding new posts.

Can anybody here help me on how should I make the plugin work?
(2019-06-20, 10:51 PM)adam253 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the rss feed plugin in my forum. Since the plugin works with mybb task I think cronjob is not needed. But I have added some feeds and try to run the plugin manually and it posts correctly but the task is not working and since the plugin is not adding new posts.

Can anybody here help me on how should I make the plugin work?

Give this RSS Feed Poster a few more hours to make it work.

I use the same plugin and I had to wait about 24 hours for some of the feeds to start working. I don't know what the reason is for that delay, but be patient and it will start working.

Keep in mind, some feed URL links do not work for whatever reason.

You may have to try other feed links to find the ones that do work.

At one point, I had 20 feed links set up in the RSS Feed Poster plugin settings, but only 10 of them worked.
The rest did not. I deleted the ones that did not work and I am left with plenty of RSS feed postings.