MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrating myBB users into Drupal userDB???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody done integrating mybb into drupal? I'm trying to figure out a way to make both mybb and my drupal site share the same user accounts... I'm digging drupal documentations but i'm quite unfamiliar with the custom module hooks practices. All I can do is dig mybb user credentials upon registration...  If this is possible I plan to redirect drupal registration to the mybb site coz they will just be the same then. Any help is appreciated <3
(2019-06-21, 04:35 AM)parkin Wrote: [ -> ]Has anybody done integrating mybb into drupal? I'm trying to figure out a way to make both mybb and my drupal site share the same user accounts... I'm digging drupal documentations but i'm quite unfamiliar with the custom module hooks practices. All I can do is dig mybb user credentials upon registration...  If this is possible I plan to redirect drupal registration to the mybb site coz they will just be the same then. Any help is appreciated <3

This is the wrong website to ask for Drupal support.

You need to request assistance at the Drupal website, not here.