MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar not automatically resizing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whether I upload image via pc or upload from URL, it will never resize. The option is enable in admin cp. 

No idea where to go from here. Any help will be nice! It will say error: 
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • Sorry, but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 150x150 (width x height)

GD2 support enabled : https://i.gyazo.com/cf7464583786c9bf2dbb...5ac5f0.png
Still need help with this
Maybe you need to enable the gd2 extension in your php.ini?
(2019-06-24, 08:22 AM)Mipher Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you need to enable the gd2 extension in your php.ini?

allow_url_fopen = On
allow_url_include = On
display_errors = Off
enable_dl = Off
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 30
max_input_time = 60
max_input_vars = 1000
memory_limit = 32M
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/-----"
upload_max_filesize = 2M
Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > View PHP Info
Then, look if GD is enable :
[attachment=41920]
Search for extension=gd2 or extension=php_gd2.dll, something like that, and check if is commented with a ; at the beginning.
(2019-06-24, 08:38 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > View PHP Info
Then, look if GD is enable :

Doesnt seem like it. I contacted my hosting to see if they can enable it!
(2019-06-24, 08:39 AM)Mipher Wrote: [ -> ]Search for extension=gd2 or extension=php_gd2.dll, something like that, and check if is commented with a ; at the beginning.

Hmm ok will enable it and see if it fixes. big thanks!

it is enabled actually,

https://gyazo.com/13a6a39119d7b9f36dec2478b42119f3
This is still a problem
Peharps the resized picture is too heavy, try to increase the max weight (and not dimensions) to check that. The error message may not be enough precise.
(2019-06-26, 06:28 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Peharps the resized picture is too heavy, try to increase the max weight (and not dimensions) to check that. The error message may not be enough precise.

Even if its a 200x200, it doesn't resize to 150x150 automatically
Pages: 1 2