MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Admin CP Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2019-06-24, 11:11 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Surely, the ACP can be made into responsive now to match the responsiveness of the front end theme. 

Why not take care of that now and get that over with? Then, you can focus on the more demanding things that will come up in the future. 

I hate for the ACP responsive portion get buried due to the pressing issues that will likely come up later on MyBB 1.9.xx.

The front end needed a full redesign -- from the ground up -- to become fully responsive. The same is true of the Admin CP.

It will be more efficient to make the ACP responsive when the ACP is rewritten in a future 1.x release than to invest significant time and energy into the current ACP which will be replaced in a future version anyway.

This update was a quick style update that required only one small change to the ACP's HTML. Converting the ACP to responsive would require far more significant changes.
I like it a lot.
Looks very professional.
So clean! Cool

I love it. Nice work, as always, Justin. Smile
Looks great Justin Cool
Good work Justin Smile
When will be this theme come to GitHub Repo?
(2019-06-24, 10:40 AM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]The front end theme is essentially complete at this point.

So if the theme is complete, why not consider releasing it into the 1.8 series and inject some new life into MyBB ?
(2019-08-16, 06:27 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-24, 10:40 AM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]The front end theme is essentially complete at this point.

So if the theme is complete, why not consider releasing it into the 1.8 series and inject some new life into MyBB ?

This is not possible. The new front end theme is completely rebuilt from the ground up and relies heavily on the new template system.

If you mean releasing this Admin CP theme for 1.8, I should be able to do that.
No, i meant the front end theme.
(2019-08-16, 07:01 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]No, i meant the front end theme.

In which case I'll reiterate that it is not possible to release the 1.9 theme for 1.8 given the new template system.
Pages: 1 2 3