MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.21 Mass Email Function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i might be wrong , but i have tested that on my 3 different servers 
shared and vps 
the task works for private messages , but i cannot see any log for the emails 
seems to be the task manager is not able to send the emails ( in mass email ) 

can some one please confirm it
I can confirm I don't see any Logs for the Mass Email even though "Mass Mailing Archive" says "Delivered" in "Status".
(2019-06-27, 03:11 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm I don't see any Logs for the Mass Email even though "Mass Mailing Archive" says "Delivered" in "Status".

Glad i found this Big Grin and if you send any mass emails , i never got one as i am a member of your board
I can reproduce Sad no logs
Its about actually sending the mails or only the matter of logging?
(2019-06-27, 04:20 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-27, 03:11 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm I don't see any Logs for the Mass Email even though "Mass Mailing Archive" says "Delivered" in "Status".

Glad i found this Big Grin and if you send any mass emails , i never got one as i am a member of your board

Oh, I did send first Mass Mail on WallBB Sad
Sad

(2019-06-29, 09:15 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Its about actually sending the mails or only the matter of logging?
Both buddy
Currently, mass mailing will send mails one by one so that successfully sent mails won't have any logging while failed ones will appear in "System Mail Log".

In the mean time, mass mailing that is still being processed will shown under "Mass Mail Queue" with how many recipients in this mass mailing and how much (ratio) has been processed. When this mass mailing is completed, it'll display under "Mass Mailing Archive" with status "Delivered".

What other kind of logs do you expect for mass mail? It'll be helpful to implement those kinds of logs if any of them would be suggested.