MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Sceditor Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2019-06-27, 03:18 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Its not ur  up of tea, sorry to say
Gimme admin access and I'll do these basic things for you (if you can trust)

@effone Of course, if I trust you and your support, Via PM I send you the information

thank you
Just to Report... Now Can Post New Threads and Edit Post via BBCode

But the solution was strange and I want to share it in case someone has the same problems...

1. Reupload all Files download from Full MyBB 1.8.21
2. in ACP change the template of codebuttons, save the template
3. when saving the template codebuttons and create a New Post had the same problem what I describe here in this post  Sad
4. when not knowing what to do try a new installation with the same files and different database
5. in that test, Note the Code of @effone wrote and he's right, that's the solution, this was the code of Template codebuttons of native instalation of MyBB1.8.21 :
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/plugins/undo.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var partialmode = {$mybb->settings['partialmode']},
opt_editor = {
	plugins: "undo",
	format: "bbcode",
	bbcodeTrim: true,
	style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=1821",
	rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']},
	locale: "mybblang",
	width: "100%",
	enablePasteFiltering: true,
	autoUpdate: true,
	emoticonsEnabled: {$emoticons_enabled},
	emoticons: {
		// Emoticons to be included in the dropdown
		dropdown: {
			{$dropdownsmilies}
		},
		// Emoticons to be included in the more section
		more: {
			{$moresmilies}
		},
		// Emoticons that are not shown in the dropdown but will still be converted. Can be used for things like aliases
		hidden: {
			{$hiddensmilies}
		}
	},
	emoticonsCompat: true,
	toolbar: "{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|maximize,source",
};
{$editor_language}
$(function() {
	$("#{$bind}").sceditor(opt_editor);

MyBBEditor = $("#{$bind}").sceditor("instance");
	{$sourcemode}
});
</script>

6. in that test, can post new threads or edit post with BBCode... so my question: Why did not work in my original database?

7. Migrate everything to the new database and it works perfect... so... I do not know what happened with the save template settings of the other database, or if it was when updating the software via Changed Files... but Re-Upload Yesterday all files and not fix the problem...  I really do not know... migrate everything to the new database with same files and it works perfect!
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-06-28-a-la-s-10-43-29-a-m.png]

Thank you @effone, @Whiteneo, @Wires, @EHRA, @avixansa for your comments, feedbacks and Support!

now can used MyBB Big Grin 

Cool
(2019-06-27, 12:04 AM)EHRA Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug:

Requirement: editor in source mode by default.

1º) Click bullet list and see the following code:

[ul]
[li]undefined[/li]
[/ul]

2º) Click numbered list and see the following code:

[ol]
[li]undefined[/li]
[/ol]

I reproduce this error here in the MyBB community forum.

PS: after double-clicking on preview post the correct code is displayed, but with the word undefined.

I have same problem. Any suggestions ?
The code from https://community.mybb.com/thread-223637...pid1331856
I just overwrited it to my current theme codebuttons template and the issue was solved, no need to change DB or anything, make sure you change current used template.
After updating to 1.8.21 I have this problem in the admin control panel !

[attachment=42415]
(2019-12-26, 11:30 AM)DJMOKHTAR Wrote: [ -> ]After updating to 1.8.21 I have this problem in the admin control panel !

Check this thread that may help: https://community.mybb.com/thread-223638.html
(2019-06-27, 03:18 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Its not ur  up of tea, sorry to say
Gimme admin access and I'll do these basic things for you (if you can trust)

I'm currently getting the same issues and i'm not sure what to do. I believe I've checked everything but I need further help. Thank you.
(2020-04-03, 12:26 AM)zachary1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently getting the same issues and i'm not sure what to do. I believe I've checked everything but I need further help. Thank you.

You need to do that steps o effone write in Thread solution the problem its about your templantes and codebuttons, see the follow recomendation of effone to fix that:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-223638.html

You are welcome
(2020-04-03, 03:37 AM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-03, 12:26 AM)zachary1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently getting the same issues and i'm not sure what to do. I believe I've checked everything but I need further help. Thank you.

You need to do that steps o effone write in Thread solution the problem its about your templantes and codebuttons, see the follow recomendation of effone to fix that:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-223638.html

You are welcome

I tried but it doesn't work.

I've also tried using editor plugins, but they don't work.
@DiegoPino have you solved so?

(2019-06-28, 03:49 PM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]Just to Report... Now Can Post New Threads and Edit Post via BBCode

But the solution was strange and I want to share it in case someone has the same problems...

1. Reupload all Files download from Full MyBB 1.8.21
2. in ACP change the template of codebuttons, save the template
3. when saving the template codebuttons and create a New Post had the same problem what I describe here in this post  Sad
4. when not knowing what to do try a new installation with the same files and different database
5. in that test, Note the Code of @effone wrote and he's right, that's the solution, this was the code of Template codebuttons of native instalation of MyBB1.8.21 :
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/plugins/undo.js?ver=1821"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var partialmode = {$mybb->settings['partialmode']},
opt_editor = {
 plugins: "undo",
 format: "bbcode",
 bbcodeTrim: true,
 style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}?ver=1821",
 rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']},
 locale: "mybblang",
 width: "100%",
 enablePasteFiltering: true,
 autoUpdate: true,
 emoticonsEnabled: {$emoticons_enabled},
 emoticons: {
 // Emoticons to be included in the dropdown
 dropdown: {
 {$dropdownsmilies}
 },
 // Emoticons to be included in the more section
 more: {
 {$moresmilies}
 },
 // Emoticons that are not shown in the dropdown but will still be converted. Can be used for things like aliases
 hidden: {
 {$hiddensmilies}
 }
 },
 emoticonsCompat: true,
 toolbar: "{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|maximize,source",
};
{$editor_language}
$(function() {
 $("#{$bind}").sceditor(opt_editor);

MyBBEditor = $("#{$bind}").sceditor("instance");
 {$sourcemode}
});
</script>

6. in that test, can post new threads or edit post with BBCode... so my question: Why did not work in my original database?

7. Migrate everything to the new database and it works perfect... so... I do not know what happened with the save template settings of the other database, or if it was when updating the software via Changed Files... but Re-Upload Yesterday all files and not fix the problem...  I really do not know... migrate everything to the new database with same files and it works perfect!
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-06-28-a-la-s-10-43-29-a-m.png]

Thank you @effone, @Whiteneo, @Wires, @EHRA, @avixansa for your comments, feedbacks and Support!

now can used MyBB Big Grin 

Cool
Pages: 1 2 3