MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SCEditor Issues and Resolutions [1.8.21 upgrade]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just run the upgrade and are now having problems like others. Where do I find 'sceditor'?
(2019-07-11, 08:00 AM)Taipan Wrote: [ -> ]I just run the upgrade and are now having problems like others. Where do I find 'sceditor'?

Did you follow the instructions exactly in directed in the first post in this thread?

If you miss one step in this process, it will fail.
(2019-07-11, 11:42 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-11, 08:00 AM)Taipan Wrote: [ -> ]I just run the upgrade and are now having problems like others. Where do I find 'sceditor'?

Did you follow the instructions exactly in directed in the first post in this thread?

If you miss one step in this process, it will fail.

Where do I find 'sceditor' in the ADMIN CP please?
You need to replace sceditor folder using FTP, not ACP.
(2019-07-11, 04:15 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]You need to replace sceditor folder using FTP, not ACP.

Thanks, but where can I upload the fresh sceditor from the latest package?

(2019-07-12, 03:09 AM)Taipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-11, 04:15 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]You need to replace sceditor folder using FTP, not ACP.

Thanks, but where can I upload the fresh sceditor from the latest package?

I did that, and this my new reply screen (below). What have I done wrong?

[Image: PHy6P1c.png]
(2019-07-12, 03:09 AM)Taipan Wrote: [ -> ]I did that, and this my new reply screen (below). What have I done wrong?

I had the same problem, Your templates "codebuttons" is still outdated

you have tried to Re-Upgrade install process? to reverting the template update to mybb 1.8.21?

in my case I have to download everything  again and do the installation Upgrade process to reverting the template.
(2019-07-12, 08:10 PM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-12, 03:09 AM)Taipan Wrote: [ -> ]I did that, and this my new reply screen (below). What have I done wrong?

I had the same problem, Your templates "codebuttons" is still outdated

you have tried to Re-Upgrade install process? to reverting the template update to mybb 1.8.21?

in my case I have to download everything  again and do the installation Upgrade process to reverting the template.

How do I get the codebuttons up to date then?

This is turning into a saga.

Could someone copy and paste their uptodate working codebuttons template here so I can transfer it onto my forum PLEASE!
Go to template listing of your theme. Click on the right button and select "Revert to Original".
[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks, but when I do that, I only get one option "Full Edit". "Revert to Original" does not display.

Screenshot:

[Image: PqyHXgs.png]
If you have updated properly that template should appear in green and the menu item should be there. If its blue and not having that menu item even after a proper update that means your template is latest and up to date.

Read the first post and follow all steps. Make sure you are not missing any.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5