MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add custom profile field to Member card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

In our forum users at registration must fill a custom field as well. This is required for activation of the profile.

My problem is that when I get the notification that users are waiting for activation and I get there, I can't see this custom field (its a number btw) on the member card.

I discovered that I can create custom views (filters) for this member list, but only those fields are selectable for the card which are built-in. Not the custom field.

So can someone add an advice how to show this field on the card? Because then I have to go into the profile to check the number, then back, and only then I can activate.
(2019-06-27, 01:42 PM)marcedli Wrote: [ -> ] I have to go into the profile to check the number, 

So it does show.
(2019-06-27, 02:19 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-27, 01:42 PM)marcedli Wrote: [ -> ] I have to go into the profile to check the number, 

So it does show.
Yes, I didn’t say it’s missing. 
I just want to make it accessible on the card.
what card - the profile summary ?
(2019-06-27, 02:31 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]what card - the profile summary ?

Okey:

here it is. When you go to users &groups tab, you can see the member cards, in this case only mine because it's filtered list.

[attachment=41939]

When you edit (or personalize the view (circled Views, then manage (edit) views you get to the next setting, where you can select which fileds you want to see. You can move from Disabled to Enabled list those tiles, but the "custom field" is missing from this setting, so you can't.

[attachment=41940]

That's what I would like to add, so not only the Nick/email/registered and options button would be shown on that card but that desired custom field too.
You're going to have to code the solution, because from what i can see the system does not allow that. The information you're looking for is in the mybb_userfields table.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-159800.html