MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Disabled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'm a total noob, i just started this yesterday. I followed the installation process and had the whole thing set-up. I could access the admin panel and change settings and all. However when i want to look at the forum theres nothing there. Absolutely nothing, see for yourself, www.infointera.info (there might be ads, but for some reason i never see them). The main index page should just be my index.php in root right? Is this some coding error, configuration error (I need to enable the forum or something??), or possibly a cookie error?.

Note on that last one: I had PHPBB2 installed on the same site on a deferent database, i wanted to hang on to it for a bit so i changed the directory and did an auto cookie mod so it still works. I did that bit after i installed MyBB.

HELP is greatly appreciated, Thanks
Looks like your Ads are screwing it up. Sorry, but there is nothing we can do about this
Okay so it looks like my host is crap does anybody have any suggestions for a better one? hopefully not too expensive?
Would you be willing to pay 5$ a month (1 year contact; 2 year contract is 4$)? If so I would suggest http://hostingplex.com/hosting/shared/
well not really, the site is for a school program, and we don't collect money. I don't want to put ads on the site either unless i can help it. I'm more looking in to the cheap hosting.

However that is a better alternative to lunarpages.com which is charging 6.95/mo 2 year plan Sad

I really am looking for a cheap solution to get the job done
I can set you up on my server for a cheap price and you won't have to worry about mean hosts disabling your site for small problems. reply to my PM for more info.