MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: thunderboard beta 5 install problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:https://www.mybboost.com/thread-beta-thu...ard-beta-5

I would suggest using MyBB's search and replace functionality in Templates overview, search for "
[b]var " and delete it plus move the respective variable on top of its template. Not every variable should undergo this process; just variables marked as off-scope. Off-scope variables are those not included into a function(). If a variable is declared within a function, you shall leave it there on its own.[/b][/font][/size][/color]

it says I have to remove var using "search and replace" feature under template...  I think it says I put "var" in "Search For" textbox, but I do not know what to put in "Replace With (Optional)" textbox. I put blank or space or blank line but then all of them didn't replace anything.

What should I put there to replace all "var" to blank?
(2019-06-29, 08:46 PM)online0227 Wrote: [ -> ]

I would suggest using MyBB's search and replace functionality in Templates overview, search for "
[b]var " and delete it plus move the respective variable on top of its template. Not every variable should undergo this process; just variables marked as off-scope. Off-scope variables are those not included into a function(). If a variable is declared within a function, you shall leave it there on its own.[/b][/font][/size][/color]

it says I have to remove var using "search and replace" feature under template...  I think it says I put "var" in "Search For" textbox, but I do not know what to put in "Replace With (Optional)" textbox. I put blank or space or blank line but then all of them didn't replace anything.

For starters... MyBB.com is not the right place for Thunderboard Beta support.

You need to go HERE and submit a thread regarding this on that website.
(2019-06-30, 12:17 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-29, 08:46 PM)online0227 Wrote: [ -> ]

For starters... MyBB.com is not the right place for Thunderboard Beta support.

You need to go HERE and submit a thread regarding this on that website.

Yes posted there. Thank you~