MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PonifeX MyBB Forum Theme | Responsive - MD Exclusive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought this theme yesterday and it looks fantastic all the options/Settings custom profile/Posbit and lot more would ve buying another one for sure Smile Thank you
(2019-12-25, 07:15 PM)Shalymar Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this theme yesterday and it looks fantastic all the options/Settings custom profile/Posbit and lot more would ve buying another one for sure Smile Thank you

Thank you for your feedback.  Blush
Hello, English version for this theme is available?
(2020-06-10, 07:59 AM)patrick4u Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, English version for this theme is available?

Yes, all themes and add-ons on sale have English language support.  Blush
I have brought the english version of the theme and i must say its really a modern looking stylish theme compare to the other theme i used before. The developer @bilsoft is an awesome guy helped me to set it up as well. The theme is very responsive, looks great on pc and phone.

All in all i would highly recommend this theme to everyone who is looking for a responsive, modern and stylish theme.  Blush
(2020-06-19, 11:04 AM)patrick4u Wrote: [ -> ]I have brought the english version of the theme and i must say its really a modern looking stylish theme compare to the other theme i used before. The developer @bilsoft is an awesome guy helped me to set it up as well. The theme is very responsive, looks great on pc and phone.

All in all i would highly recommend this theme to everyone who is looking for a responsive, modern and stylish theme.  Blush

Thank you very much for the feedback, wish you success in your project.  Heart
i will buy 1 min ago Smile
Can you accept paypal please
(2020-07-13, 12:10 PM)lampara Wrote: [ -> ]Can you accept paypal please

Unfortunately, it has been a long time since paypal has stopped its activities in Turkey. We're the ones who are most disturbed by this situation.  Confused
Pages: 1 2