MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PonifeX MyBB Forum Theme | Responsive - MD Exclusive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Design; It ended its broadcasting as of August 1, 2020.
Now; We will come across again by developing low poly, high poly, stylized, texture painting etc. models professionally through programs such as Zbrush, Blender, Substance, Marvelous and autocad.
(2019-06-30, 05:32 AM)bilsoft Wrote: [ -> ]5- Themes you buy won’t get updated except for a few problem/bug fixes. Even if an update comes up, you will get notified.

Basically, you are telling the admins who paid for this theme that you will not support any updates that are the result of MyBB 1.8.xx series getting upgraded.

You say now that the themes are compatible for MyBB 1.8.21, but may not be compatible for future upgrades in the MyBB 1.8.xx series.

You are forcing the admins to pay 150 liras every time that there is an upgrade in the MyBB 1.8.xx series.
I don't think that is a fair way to do this.
(2019-06-30, 11:30 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-30, 05:32 AM)bilsoft Wrote: [ -> ]5- Themes you buy won’t get updated except for a few problem/bug fixes. Even if an update comes up, you will get notified.

Basically, you are telling the admins who paid for this theme that you will not support any updates that are the result of MyBB 1.8.xx series getting upgraded.

You say now that the themes are compatible for MyBB 1.8.21, but may not be compatible for future upgrades in the MyBB 1.8.xx series.

You are forcing the admins to pay 150 liras every time that there is an upgrade in the MyBB 1.8.xx series.
I don't think that is a fair way to do this.

As the owner of the theme, we will of course update MyBB version. Only the design of the theme will not be updated. A You got it wrong.  Shy
It comes with English version?
(2019-06-30, 06:58 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]It comes with English version?

I never thought about it, I think I'm going to have to do it for overseas. I'il let you know when I update. Thanks for writing.
(2019-06-30, 07:35 PM)bilsoft Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-30, 06:58 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]It comes with English version?

I never thought about it, I think I'm going to have to do it for overseas. I'il let you know when I update. Thanks for writing.

Ok thanks will be back if it gets completed Big Grin

Very cool theme
This is fantastic, I love seeing new unique theme designs. Great job and good luck with sales. Smile
(2019-06-30, 11:45 PM)Tactrus Wrote: [ -> ]This is fantastic, I love seeing new unique theme designs. Great job and good luck with sales. Smile

Thank you, we love MyBB.  Shy
Very beautiful theme, congratulations for the excellent work.
(2019-07-02, 08:36 PM)EHRA Wrote: [ -> ]Very beautiful theme, congratulations for the excellent work.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2