MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: resize and make it bold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I would like to know and ask help which part of the template where I can edit the following:

1. In the last post and sub forums area I would like to resize the text and make it bold if possible.

[Image: mFREIlU.png]

2. I installed the new point plugin and it seems didn't align of the size in the profile display. I would like also to know how to resize the user title.

[Image: 6RKzKMy.png]

Blessed Sunday & Appreciate the help. Thanks.
Forum Bit Templates
->forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost
->forumbit_subforums
Sorry, If you don't mind in helping me what code should I put? I'm just a newbie.
(2019-06-30, 09:08 AM)zecexe Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, If you don't mind in helping me what code should I put? I'm just a newbie.

What text exactly do you want to make bold ?
[Image: LibaeC8.png]

In the "Last Post" are I would like make the text bigger & bold the "Hello World" and also the username who posted, even the time text if possible. Just like the "News & Announcements" area.
Hello world is already included in strong tags, if you want to make the rest bold also then find:

<br />{$lastpost_date}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}

and replace it with:

<br /><strong>{$lastpost_date}<br />{$lang->by} {$lastpost_profilelink}</strong>