MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP Blank After Edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I wanted to go in and add a child forum earlier and when I finalized everything, all I got back was a blank screen at the address .../admin/index.php

I even did an "inspect element" on the page and there's nothing there at all. 

I asked one of our mods to poke around while I was at work today and see if he could find anything, but for some reason he didn't have the right permissions to do anything. So when I got home, I logged into the ACP, I moved around till I found his account, went to give him all the permissions, clicked to finalize everything and... poof. Blank screen again. 

Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on? 

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I would try to deactivate plugins and see if any of them it's causing the problem. First deactivate all, and check. If it works, activate one by one until you find the one what is bugged.

And please, change the default path for the Admin section, and add a PIN.
Gonna be honest I was hesitant to do that. I didn't want to turn something off that we use, have it blank out on me and not be able to turn it back on.

After going through a few though I found that it was the "Floating Guest Notification" that seemed to be the problem. I think we can safely keep it off over on the site though.

Thanks for the help.