MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: İndex Threads Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: WWHZ8Gh.png]

Hello, as in the picture, how do I show the index of each forum separately . 
Hi,

the image you show it's not a MyBB forum, it's a Flarum forum, so...
I want to do my own forum. I know I have a flarum. you're a joke, my friend. @NoRules
The question is not clear.

Do you want to show threads on index? Yes you can use a plugin for that.

Do you want to break up the forums from the category box table it appears in? Yes by editing the forumbit_depth1_cat, forumbit_depth2_cat, forumbit_depth2_forum templates.
(2019-07-03, 12:14 PM)© xLd^ Wrote: [ -> ]I want to do my own forum. I know I have a flarum. you're a joke, my friend. @NoRules

And I'm still better than you...  Big Grin

Good luck with your forum.
I want to show the topic of each forum separately on the main page. I would appreciate if you help

I don't know plug-in encoding
(2019-07-03, 09:43 PM)© xLd^ Wrote: [ -> ]I want to show the topic of each forum separately on the main page. I would appreciate if you help

Why not try portal.php ?
It can do this to a certain extent and you can also modify the design to your liking.
(2019-07-03, 09:43 PM)© xLd^ Wrote: [ -> ]I want to show the topic of each forum separately on the main page. I would appreciate if you help

I meant there are plugins available already that will give you latest threads on index. Search the forum a bit.