MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatars not updating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm running MyBB on Cent OS 6 with LAMP.

When updating an avatar it's not changing, and if it does it changes to a previous one, not the selected one.
(2019-07-05, 01:59 PM)MI5 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I'm running MyBB on Cent OS 6 with LAMP.

When updating an avatar it's not changing, and if it does it changes to a previous one, not the selected one.
Hello,
Try clearing your browser cache?
By "Holding down CTRL and press F5" or by your browser settings.
If it's still not updating avatar after clearing browser cache, Then i don't know about solution.
Hope that helps you. Big Grin
(2019-07-07, 11:10 AM)iKsu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-05, 01:59 PM)MI5 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I'm running MyBB on Cent OS 6 with LAMP.

Hello,
If it's still not updating avatar after clearing browser cache, Then i don't know about solution.

I've tried cache clear and nothing still.
(2019-07-07, 02:23 PM)MI5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-07, 11:10 AM)iKsu Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello,

I've tried cache clear and nothing still.
Hello,
I hope your problem gets solved as soon as possible.
Good Luck! Smile
I cannot reproduce, it seems as an issue with CDN