MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Place the logout link in the footer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I presume the purpose of having a logout link below boardstats is for the convenience of the user, after having read the page, and not having to go back to top to logout. But then why have it only on the index page?

And I would remove the forum team link from the footer. Think it is sufficient to have that on the memberlist page only.
(2019-07-09, 02:10 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]I presume the purpose of having a logout link below boardstats is for the convenience of the user, after having read the page, and not having to go back to top to logout. But then why have it only on the index page?

And I would remove the forum team link from the footer. Think it is sufficient to have that on the memberlist page only.

If I understand what you are proposing is that the boardstats be 'static' for all the webpages. Is this correct?

If so, how would you handle the forum status icons?

Review the screenshot and you'll see what I mean.

[Image: eeb823fbdae272e515828eab5af1527a.png]

Not all themes are done this way. Some themes follow a similar pattern, others do not. 

How would those different themes handle the 'static' section of the Board Stats? And what of the forum status icons?