MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Sitemap 0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2019-08-16, 11:00 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Peharps a trouble with arabic language in xml generation, I'll have a look on that.
But there i one topic by English language https://sudan4tech.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14
Can you provide me a temporary admin account with ACP access to your forum via PM ?
It's like the task doesn't see any viewable thread, but I can see them as guest, it's weird...
(2019-08-17, 09:24 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide me a temporary admin account with ACP access to your forum via PM ?
It's like the task doesn't see any viewable thread, but I can see them as guest, it's weird...
Ok  I will send you private Message
I have sent you message please can you reply me ?
(2019-08-24, 07:57 AM)Noraldaim Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent you message please can you reply me ?

Sorry, I was on holidays, but I'm back.
I think there's a small error in the plugin when getting the forum permissions, I'll correct this really soon.

Edit : Replace the inc/tasks/abp_sitemap.php with the content of this source and it will work.
I'll update the plugin soon.
(2019-08-29, 12:33 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-24, 07:57 AM)Noraldaim Wrote: [ -> ]I have sent you message please can you reply me ?

Sorry, I was on holidays, but I'm back.
I think there's a small error in the plugin when getting the forum permissions, I'll correct this really soon.

Edit : Replace the inc/tasks/abp_sitemap.php with the content of this source and it will work.
I'll update the plugin soon.
I have done replace code but no change
[attachment=42166][attachment=42167]
Gonna have a look on that this weekend, but it's really strange. I tested that on two forums and hadn't any trouble.

solved
Updated the plugin in MyBB extends with the working version from gitlab
New version 0.4, correcting the issue https://community.mybb.com/thread-235678.html
The issue probably exists in all versions of PHP, as the function I used to get forum permissions was not the good one (based on user, not on group).
It works fine now.

To upgrade the plugin, just overwrite the files with the content of the archive.
Thanks for the update.

The statement that the sitemap.xml must be created can be omitted if you add "activate" to the PlugIn section at the end
// Create the sitemap file
touch('../sitemap.xml');
chmod('../sitemap.xml', 0777);
inserts.

The required file is then automatically created when the plug-in is activated and is therefore not forgotten by the user.
Pages: 1 2 3