MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Strange message ACP > Tools > Recount
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have MyBB version 1.8.21 installed on a standard Apache shared server at a large hosting company, with PHP 7.1.14.

I'm using the default MyBB Theme (with a CSS change to background colours), and the default ACP theme.
I get a strange message when using the ACP > Tools > Recount & Rebuild functions.
Some of the Rebuilds result in a message with red text in a yellow background that says:

Click "Proceed" to continue the recount and rebuild process.

Below it is a Green button that says:

"Automatically Redirecting…

Eventually the recounts succeed whether I press that strange button or not. I assume this is just a bug in the interface, but I'm reporting it in case it's actually a bug with the Recount and Rebuild process...?

[attachment=41985]

After doing the Recount & Rebuild (with the strange message above), now I have a new issue:

My ACP Dashboard now shows 21 Unapproved posts awaiting moderation, but when I click to get them there are actually none? So these are ghosts?

I know they are either old, or ghost posts, because before the recount there were no new posts waiting.

Does anyone know how to reset this? Thanks in advance.

[attachment=41986]

But when I click to get them...
[attachment=41987]
This will be fixed in 1.8.22, already fixed on GitHub