MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB is coming to an END. LOG ISSUES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey MyBB Support,

There are many bugs on MyBB which is not before in the oldest version. 
1: Whenever you try to log in it shows - "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." 
2: Even if your password is correct or not it shows "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

How would someone know if the password is correct or not... instead of showing.. you have entered the incorect password.. all it shows is "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." 

Why? 
Sometimes it will work sometimes login won't work

Always showing "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."  I have followed many guides to fix it in Memeber_Login all the same! anyone could help?
I had a similar problem try this https://community.mybb.com/thread-223836.html
Authorization code is no way related to Password. Its an additional security layer to prevent CSRF. It has been implemented for YOUR OWN GOOD.
There are ample of solutions provided in this forum to handle the issue. The ultimate one is bulletproof if nothing works for you.

I can understand your frustration, but if you use outdated themes and simply unable to apply required changes to keep your site updated and secured then surely not MyBB but your webmastering abilities are "coming to and END".

Good luck.
(2019-07-12, 10:39 AM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]Hey MyBB Support,

1: Whenever you try to log in it shows - "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." 
2: Even if your password is correct or not it shows "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Always showing "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."  I have followed many guides to fix it in Memeber_Login all the same! anyone could help?

you can browsing via Private browsing in your popular browsers.
[Image: img-59406a4c94547.png]

privacy mode or incognito mode is a privacy feature in some web browsers to disable browsing history and the web cache.

Sure in that mode, you can use the MyBB Software very well. Cool
(2019-07-12, 07:55 PM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-12, 10:39 AM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]Hey MyBB Support,

you can browsing via Private browsing in your popular browsers.
[Image: img-59406a4c94547.png]

privacy mode or incognito mode is a privacy feature in some web browsers to disable browsing history and the web cache.

Sure in that mode, you can use the MyBB Software very well. Cool

No, it has nothing to do with that. OP needs to update his theme's templates because he's using a theme designed for an older version. That's it.
GOODBYE!!! Only if you update to 2.0 and we text that before we do...

MyBB Goodbye till we meet if we reincarnate ... NONSENSE, if you wanna make it premium why not create that then we Pay... Money is not an issue ..provided the software is Good.

Bye!!
(2019-07-19, 03:53 PM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]GOODBYE!!! Only if you update to 2.0 and we text that before we do...

MyBB Goodbye till we meet if we reincarnate ... NONSENSE, if you wanna make it premium why not create that then we Pay... Money is not an issue ..provided the software is Good. 

Bye!!

It's obvious that you have not read the threads regarding MyBB 2.0. It's not going to happen for a LONG time!

The focus now is the pending release of MyBB 1.9xx series forum software.

Regardless, your attitude from that post suggests that you have no patience in setting up the website and understanding that these things take time to make everything function correctly.

Do you think that my website was set up overnight? If you did think YES, you are mistaken.
It has taken me over 2 years to get that far and I am still not done with it.
(2019-07-19, 03:53 PM)9jaROM Wrote: [ -> ]GOODBYE!!! Only if you update to 2.0 and we text that before we do...

Bye!!
Use a forum software that is simple like tapatalk,etc if you can't understand how myBB works. 

Though I haven't seen any other free software besides phpBB and Proboards with a decent array of plugins/extensions.

If money were no object, you could just throw a lot of money away on Xenforo, and even then whether it is 'better' than myBB is up for debate.