MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: foreach errors with count()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Occasionally MyBB is returning the following error message to users.
[attachment=41989]
So far this has only happened with PHP 7.2, switched to PHP 7.3 in hopes of resolving the issue. It only happens sometimes so it's difficult to reproduce the issue. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: This actually shows up everytime I view the new thread page, also rebuilding the cache seems to make it go away for a while. I use memcached.
It seems to be as a compatibility issue with php 7.3.x
(2019-07-15, 08:17 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to be as a compatibility issue with php 7.3.x

Is there a GitHub issue tracking this bug? When should I expect a fix?
I dont think so, feel free to open a new ticket and push a fix via PR.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3752

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Thanks for confirming @eldenroot
(2019-07-12, 05:06 PM)Lunorian Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: This actually shows up everytime I view the new thread page, also rebuilding the cache seems to make it go away for a while. I use memcached.

Hi Lunorian, are you still experiencing this issue recently? If the answer is yes, please go to AdminCP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manger open and copy following caches' contents, when this warning appears:
  • smilies
  • moderators

If you read blank page or no cache content displayed, could you please run following SQL queries:
SELECT `title`, LENGTH(`cache`) AS cache_length FROM mybb_datacache WHERE `title` IN ('smilies', 'moderators');

The SQL query results are safe to post back to this thread. If you mind the contents of above caches, you could post them in the Private Inquiries section or send them to me via PM. Thanks.

P.S. a PM is also sent to you, sorry to disturb.
(2020-05-25, 03:40 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-12, 05:06 PM)Lunorian Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: This actually shows up everytime I view the new thread page, also rebuilding the cache seems to make it go away for a while. I use memcached.

Hi Lunorian, are you still experiencing this issue recently? If the answer is yes, please go to AdminCP > Tools & Maintenance > Cache Manger open and copy following caches' contents, when this warning appears:
  • smilies
  • moderators

If you read blank page or no cache content displayed, could you please run following SQL queries:
SELECT `title`, LENGTH(`cache`) AS cache_length FROM mybb_datacache WHERE `title` IN ('smilies', 'moderators');

The SQL query results are safe to post back to this thread. If you mind the contents of above caches, you could post them in the Private Inquiries section or send them to me via PM. Thanks.

P.S. a PM is also sent to you, sorry to disturb.

I'll reply to your DM