MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thankyou MyBB System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have installed 'Thankyou MyBB System' - possible to use the [hide] function now ,but there is no button for it ? i made one - but how can i add it to buttons > for easy use when making a new threat ?

tried other tutorials on here >> one fixed the button but not working ?
This mod only works for the versions where the button appears automatically.

For new versions you may rewrite to customize it with the last editor version you use.

But you can use it manually or with the plugin to add new code buttons to the editor.

See yah !
thank you for the quick reply, but i am using the last version (MyBB Version 1.8.21) and (Thankyou MyBB System Version 2.6.3) if i use the editor for buttons i have 2 buttons but none is working ? maybe i do something rong ? but i do not know what it may be exactly ,also there is no hide button present in the download (imagemap)
You must wait until i have the time for update all my work to run fine into 1.8.21 series at this moment only the Premium version is up to date.

But i will update all my plugins once i finish all my pendants into my site, customers requests, client support stuff and many more.

The button only will work in the right versions that was writen to work on.