MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Failed opening of /inc/cachehandlers/interface.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running Nginx with PHP-FPM. Most likely its an error with server config and not mybb itself. I tried most solutions related to php-fpm so wanted to give mybb a shot to figure out if i did indeed make a mistake something during install. This is my first time with mybb and this is a fresh install.

Whenever i visit the homepage i get a blank whitepage. When i go to /admin/, i get a php error displayed on the screen.

/Admin/ Page Error:

Warning [2] require_once(/usr/share/nginx/html//inc/cachehandlers/interface.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 63 - File: inc/class_datacache.php PHP xx.xx.xx (xxx)
File
Line
Function/inc/class_datacache.php
errorHandler->error
/inc/class_datacache.php
datacache::cache
/inc/init.php
datacache->cache
/admin/index.php
require_once

Error from nginx error.log file:
2019/07/14 17:11:07 [error] 6078#0: *3 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/share/nginx/html//inc/cachehandlers/interface.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/share/nginx/html/inc/class_datacache.php on line 63" while reading response header from upstream, client: [Censored], server: [Removed], request: "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm/php-fpm.sock:", host: "[Removed]"

Edited

Do you guys know what an idiot looks like this? Well you have one in front of you.

Problem fixed. For some reason i was missing the "cachehandlers" folder in /inc/ and i didn't bother to check that for 3+ hours