MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to "reset" all board settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going through my board settings for 2 forums I recently upgraded to 1.8.21 and I noticed they don't have the same board settings. Is there a way to "reset" the settings or rebuild them? Would I be okay to just copy the _settingsgroups and _settings tables over and update the values specific to the forums (i.e. URL, cookie info, etc...)?

Attached are some examples.

EDIT: I did just notice that the PHP versions for each were different. One is using 5.6 and the other is 7.2, would that affect the settings?
the upgrade script should have taken care of this automatically. I would first check the forum with the higher number of options for possible duplicates. If there are no duplicates, then i would execute individual queries on the database of the other one.
Looks like a bad upgrade, I ended up just dropping the _settinggroups and _settings tables and copied them over from the other forum and manually updating the values for the Site Details and General Configuration groups.