MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need MyBB developer to fix issues on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some issues have started happening like slower page loads, threads posting with 504 gateway timeout etc after upgrade to 1.8.21. Need a MyBB expert, preferably team member to look at it and fix everything.

Would pay like 50$ to start as the issue should be quite simple to fix.
We tried to explain in your thread, it’s not a simple code issue someone could just go in and fix. The actual cause of the 504 needs to be established which your host should be able to help with.
(2019-07-15, 08:24 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]We tried to explain in your thread, it’s not a simple code issue someone could just go in and fix. The actual cause of the 504 needs to be established which your host should be able to help with.

Dude. 

It's not a problem with my strawberry host. 

It DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH 1.8.12. 

I REINSTALLED IT AND THERE IS NO 504 ERROR BUT PEOPLE ARE INJECING XSS CODE INTO MY FORUM WHICH IS WHY I HAD TO UPDATE. 

Sorry, I am a little bit agitated right now.
if you want i am at you service
Email : [email protected]
(2019-07-15, 10:01 PM)lksmadmin Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a problem with my strawberry host. 

If you're getting timeouts, it is an issue with your host. Yes, the change in script version has caused it, but your host will have logs that tell you which file, specifically, is timing out.

Could be anything, plugin, etc.

Calm down, and listen to what you're being told.
(2019-07-16, 07:56 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-15, 10:01 PM)lksmadmin Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a problem with my strawberry host. 

If you're getting timeouts, it is an issue with your host. Yes, the change in script version has caused it, but your host will have logs that tell you which file, specifically, is timing out.

I contacted my host. I guarantee they will tell me to eggplant off.
(2019-07-16, 11:48 AM)lksmadmin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-16, 07:56 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

I contacted my host. I guarantee they will tell me to eggplant off.

Then...

Do...

The...

Next...

Best...

Thing...

Find a better HOSTING company.

Whoever that you have for your current hosting company is not doing their job.
(2019-07-16, 11:48 AM)lksmadmin Wrote: [ -> ]I contacted my host. I guarantee they will tell me to eggplant off.

Then you have a terrible host and it's time to find one who cares about their clients.