MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.9] Collect Thread Post Authors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There should be feature what allow to give list of users, who posted to specific thread.
[Image: Untitled.png]

Its there in 1.8. Not in 1.9?
(2019-07-17, 12:51 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Untitled.png]

Its there in 1.8. Not in 1.9?

Sorry, I explained this wrong. There should be feature to export .txt file from this, where each user is at once or all times when he posted (can be selected)
(2019-07-17, 12:59 PM)ks1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I explained this wrong. There should be a feature to export .txt file from this, where each user is at once or all times when he posted (can be selected)

What would be the rationale for using this kind of information?

Exactly, what do you want to do with that information?

How does it help or enhance the function of MyBB forum software?
(2019-07-18, 08:25 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-17, 12:59 PM)ks1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I explained this wrong. There should be a feature to export .txt file from this, where each user is at once or all times when he posted (can be selected)

What would be the rationale for using this kind of information?

Exactly, what do you want to do with that information?

How does it help or enhance the function of MyBB forum software?

With this can be to multiple things, but not all forums required this. One my friend forum have very specific rules and default when some rule breaking is, this is gigant and he made plugin like this and then ban them at once (custom ban plugin). This will be used with giveaways or some places where you must collect participants. Yes, this isn't required but this creating isn't very hard, I think?